Do you have previous experience within product design, development and management?
Are you a creative and innovative thinker, with an ability to find solutions and resolutions to problems?
Our client is looking to recruit a Product Manager to work within the innovative and forward thinking company in a new product area of the company.
Position: Product Manager
Hours: Full time
Location: Milton Keynes
The job role will involve?
- Working and liaising with stakeholders to produce and manage product development plans.
- Generating product requirements.
- Working with other stakeholders to provide cross-department collaborations on products.
- Being responsible for the product development process.
- Managing product introductions from defining specifications, producing timetables, pricing plans and time integrated plans.
- Managing core products for your department.
- Maintaining the products offers to deliver against the key pre-determined criteria's.
- Ensuring an innovative and dynamic approach to problem solving and resolution.
The right candidate will have?
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in product management based roles.
- Proven experience managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Proven experience of planning for product features and functions, and seeing them through to design, development and delivery.
- Proven experience of designing and implementing development strategies.
- A professional, personable and proactive approach to working.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we?re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959349307