Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Farnham, Basingstoke, Bracknell and Farnborough
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced digital design professional to join a highly successful and ambitious company within a brand new role. Your outstanding, versatile design abilities will set you in great stead to help this innovative team achieve their goals. The progression prospects here are fantastic and this is a very exciting time to be joining the business.
Your role will involve:
- Providing highly creative design solutions for both web and print
- Ensuring creative brand consistency across all collateral
- Carrying out responsive web design & UX across all platforms, emails & media
- Overseeing workflow & quality control, ensuring standards & projects are delivered effectively
- Creating campaign graphics including website banners, email design, social media posts, feature pages, landing pages & affiliate banners
- Supporting the business with visuals for campaigns, pitches and reports
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Excellent experience gained within a similar position
- Demonstrable portfolio of digital design examples with some print
- Responsive website design experience
- Some wire-framing & UX experience for ecommerce websites
- Thorough Adobe Creative Suite understanding including Photoshop & Illustrator, ideally exposure to InDesign
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative self starter to join a highly successful company with an enviable business model. Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959334439