Our client is a world renowned manufacturing business who sell their products throughout the world, they have an exciting opportunity for a Design Engineer who will be responsible for design and development of product concepts through to manufacture on a permanent basis paying between ?32,000 - ?45,000 depending on experience, plus an excellent benefits package.
As a Design Engineer you will have an opportunity to direct and participate in the design and development of new product concepts and complex engineering projects that deliver superior performance, durability, and quality.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Prepares concept, design, and feasibility studies for complex engineering projects
- Conducts technical evaluations of major systems on competitive products
- Consults on computer aided simulation activities and applies results to improve design concepts
- Collaborates with other engineers responsible for portions of the project to ensure development schedules are met
- Draws on technical expertise and product knowledge to drive issue resolution when interfacing with test engineers, service and manufacturing personnel, suppliers and consultants
- Travels to foreign and domestic plants or to field-test locations to evaluate a product improvement
Required Qualifications and experience for this role should include an engineering related degree or
equivalent experience in a Design Engineer role showing complex engineering and manufacturability concepts experience. High level of proficiency in Pro/E or other CAD packages and must have a good mechanical aptitude and strong problem solving and management techniques. Any previous experience of designing Diesel Engines and/or Generators would be highly advantageous.
If you are interested in this opportunity as a Design Engineer, please click to apply
The ONE Group - With offices in Northampton, Peterborough and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office, technical and Executive recruitment. The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at *********************.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959362788