Digital Platform Support Engineer
Vertex Solutions are currently working with a large banking client in London who are looking for a Digital Platform Support Engineer to provide development and production support for the clients Digital Platform.
The client is rebuilding their consumer facing digital products, from mobile banking to credit card applications. As part of that they are building a new platform to host and run all of this, making sure they have the highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction.
As a Digital Platform Support Engineer, you'll be supporting a team with full responsibility for their section of the Digital Platform. Working closely with the cross functional product teams, you'll make sure your products environments are working as intended.
Clients key technologies are; PCF, Mulesoft Anypoint Platform, SpringBoot/ Cloud, AppDynamics/New Relic, Splunk, Jenkins, GitHub, Jira, Confluence, JMeter, Selenium and Cucumber, in an agile operating model, with technologies such as Redis, AWS, MongoDB, Node.js, Kubernetes.
As Digital Platform Support Engineer you will;
- Have a detailed knowledge of deployment, automation, orchestration, and monitoring tools (Jenkins, Cloud Foundry, AppDynamics)
- Experience in highly available, highly scalable architectures
- Knowledge of SAML and JWT
- Has experience designing and building in the cloud (AWS/ Azure)
- Proven track-record in leading technology evaluation and adoption
- Provide Development and Production support for the clients Digital Platform and be on call
As Digital Platform Support Engineer you will need;
- Experience in micro services architecture and engineering
- Paas: Cloud Foundry/ AWS
- Microservices: Mulesoft/ SpringBoot/ SpringCloud
- APM: AppDynamics/ New Relic
- LM: Splunk/ ELK
- Exposure to emerging technologies in Cloud and Mobile space is desirable
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959358021