Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN)
Are you a Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) within the Bury area of Greater Manchester? Would you like to be part of an ongoing growing care home which is a specialist dementia provider that focuses on providing a wide range of personalised care to meet individual needs. It?s your job as a Registered Nurse to make sure you are providing the highest possible standard of care.
You will be working for a fantastic organisation that put there residents first before anything they do. Residents are very much involved in the home by decision making and are also encouraged to live as independently as possible. Support is given to the all staff to make sure they acquire QCF?s to all levels.
Responsibilities for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN):
· Assess all aspects of Client?s care needs when providing health supervision
· Reporting any ill health amongst Clients and make requests for GP visits
· Ensuring all Clients Care Plans are completed with the correct needs for the individual clients.
· Administering prescribed medicines and maintaining the appropriate records
· Taking part in staff and client meetings when required
Qualifications and experience you need for a Registered Nurse:
· RGN or RMN qualification
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
· Genuine interest in working with the relevant Client group
· Satisfactory Police Check and check against the POVA list
· Ability to work within all the legislative frameworks
As registered Nurse your salary will be up to £30k per annum
If you are a Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) and are interested in new opportunities in Bury, Greater Manchester, please click on ?Apply?. Once we receive your CV, we will be sure to give you a call!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959353856