Field Service Engineer - M4 Corridor
Field Service Engineer
As a field service engineer, you will be primarily tasked with the service, installation and commission of digital printing systems. We would like this person to have a multi-skilled skill set, ranging across mechanical and electrical engineering. This position would suit someone who is currently in a UK based service engineering role. You will need a high degree of commercial awareness, as you will be dealing with customers in a range of different production, manufacturing sites.
Our client is a specialist manufacturer of a range of image transfer machinery, that is integrated within a range of production facilities. Our clients focus is to provide world class service and support to its customers, ensuring minimum production downtime, excellent product reliability and low maintenance requirements.
Field Service Engineer Duties
- Installation, service & commissioning of machinery
- Mechanical and electrical fault finding
- Continuous improvement, upgrading and aftercare for machinery
- Working alone will be essential
- Provide excellent customer support via effective communication
- Company Car
- Private Medical Healthcare
- 26 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959361818