Digital Marketing Apprentice
We are seeking a digital marketing apprentice to add to our growing team. We have an urgent need for somewhere to assist our SEO team. No prior experience in SEO is required as full on the job training will be given.
This will include the following areas, plus many more: Fortuna Gaming owns and runs various iGaming websites worldwide. Our speciality is casino, but we also manage bingo, lottery, and other gaming verticals.
Our company directors have been involved in the gaming industry for many years and have extensive experience of all forms of digital marketing, as well as above the line marketing methodologies. We are at the forefront of all the latest digital marketing tools, technologies, and techniques; and use these to promote our websites globally.
- Website structuring / onsite SEO
- Internal link building
- Outreach / external link building
- Content writing - keyword placement and optimisation
Over the coming months the role is likely to expand into other areas of digital marketing and general technical assistance. Again, full training will be given as you progress.
- We are looking for someone to become a key part of our digital marketing team. To do this you will require:
- A very keen attention to detail
- Be extremely hardworking and have the ability to think outside the box and go above and beyond minimum expectations
- An excellent team player - working as part of a small team
- To take full ownership of the completion of certain tasks and areas of work
- A general interest in some of the following: digital marketing, e-commerce, iGaming, media, and advancements in technology
Monday - Friday (working hours to be determined by line manager)
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
Benefits & Future Prospects
This is a full-time role and pay will be £150 per week. In addition to this you will receive the standard company holiday allowance plus you will have 6 weeks off work in the first 15 months for external apprenticeship training during which time you will be paid your wage.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959353457