Software Developer Apprentice
Huntswood is a specialist resourcing and consultancy firm in the areas governance, compliance and complaints. Our strong position in the market means we continue to grow quickly. As such, we are always on the lookout for great people to fill a variety of roles at our head office in Reading.
Your journey starts here! Become a Software Developer Apprentice and earn your stripes in one of our leading firms.
- Document requirements in a clear and unambiguous manner ensuring they are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable and feasible.
- Manage the eco-system of knowledge necessary for user to comply with standards and reap the benefits of technology through definition of appropriate training and adoption strategies and associated material.
- To effectively build relationships and communicate with business stakeholders and the project team.
- Take responsibility for reporting, monitoring, risk and issue management of managed systems and applications.
- Communicate risks, status and analysis to business management in a non-technical manner
- Operate in an Agile / Continuous Delivery cycle as standard showing high levels of motivation for the rituals of Agile such as stand-ups and face to face collaboration
- Exceptional communication skills for business and technical audiences.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well in a small team.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Excellent influencing skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload with accountable for timeliness and quality of deliverables.
To work with Huntswood's employees are described as dependable, driven and collaborative. The job holder should be able to demonstrate they are;
- Confidential, reliable and genuine
- Dynamic, passionate and determined
- Friendly, compassionate and cooperative
- "It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths and English grades A-C
Benefits & Rewards:
While we are a commercial organisation, Huntswood also retains a down-to-earth, close-knit quality that enables great collaboration and communication, both internally and in our client relationships. As a consequence, we have been awarded The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for on more than one occasion.
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959357552