Surveyor and Service Engineer
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Surveyor and Service Engineer to join a well-established company based in Derbyshire!
The company are a premium quality, full service, UK-manufacturer of joinery products with extended guarantees. Designing, manufacturing and installing windows, doors, garden rooms and internal fittings for new build, renovation and heritage projects.
Due to further growth, the company is now seeking an experienced Surveyor and Service Engineer to join their successful team. Daily tasks will include, but not limited to;
- Carrying our surveys, including site measurements for the company?s range of timber windows, doors and garden rooms. As well as relevant risk assessments
- Carrying out limited service issues
- Extensive nationwide travel and occasional overnight stays
- Time to time assistance with installation crews ? training will be available
- Previous experienced within a similar role, carrying our surveys for the replacement and new build sectors
- Timber exterior background would be advantageous
- Customer facing role, as such must have excellent communications skills and must be comfortable dealing with both domestic and trade customers
- The ability to carry our service calls, adjustments and remedial works required under company?s guarantees
In return, the company offers a competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience plus fully expensed company vehicle.
The ideal candidate does not have to be local to the company?s headquarters in Derbyshire, but would ideally be based between North London and Derbyshire in the centre of the country.
If you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959337804