Fund Services Analyst
A top-tier investment management firm based in London is currently seeking a Fund Services Analyst to join their team.
- Work with Relationship Managers and Client Services to on-board key Distributors, determining their preferred trading and clearing methods, reporting requirements and account set up requirements;
- Own key platform relationships, and be the central point of contact when on-boarding new partners, ensuring compatibility with the current systems;
- Ensure effective communication between Distribution Partners, Service Providers and Portfolio Management, regarding new complex client take-ons, new fund/share class launches and transition events
- Develop and maintain data dependencies across the fund business, reflecting which systems, users or Distributors require data, at what time, and with what quality criteria;
- Continually enhance our vendor strategy, vendor management, technical integration and data quality programme, ensuring robust controls are in place
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience, ideally gained within the Asset Management industry;
- Have demonstrable experience in one or more of the following work streams: fund data support & maintenance, distribution support.
- Experience managing elements of key Distributor relationships is preferred, as is experience of managing Transfer Agency outsourced service provider relationships;
- Be self-motivated, with a strong sense of ownership, assertive follow-through and organisational skills
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959358182