Senior Stress Engineer
The Organisation: Leading T1 design and manufacturing business aligned with the Aerospace sector.
The Role: Provide analytical expertise and structural simulation to the business working across functions such as design, certification and production, to ensure safety and durability of components. Responsibilities will include:
- Design Review
- Stress Analysis
- FEA and hand calculations
- Design and Production support
- Experience working in a highly regulated safety critical environment
- Considerable experience pre and post processing of advanced FEMs and other complex stress calculation models
- Creating and developing Gantt charts
- Advanced hand calculation skills
- Excellent communication skills ? written, oral and I.T.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959351503