Maintenance Engineer, Lutterworth, working 12 hour rotating days and nights, paying circa £42 - £43K, plus paid overtime, life insurance, private health care, 25 days holiday plus stats and employer contributory pension.
The Role - Maintenance Engineer
Working for a Global Organisation who specialise in integrated logistics solutions.
* Breakdown and PPM on a variety of machinery, to include conveyor systems, sorters, pickers, cranes and robots.
* Involved with continuous improvement projects.
* Complying with Health & Safety regulations.
* Career history as a Maintenance Engineer, working for a manufacturing / production company or in a highly automated environment.
* Time served / Apprentice Trained Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance Engineer or Equivalent Qualification.
If you are a qualified and experienced Maintenance Engineer looking for a new opportunity please contact Leona Pinks at Avanti Solutions (UK)) Ltd.
Avanti Solutions offers an individual recruitment service for professional candidates seeking new opportunities within the engineering industry. We also offer a paid referral scheme of £250 for all placements made.
You may have experience of the following: Maintenance Engineer, Preventative Maintenance, Maintenance Technician, Multi Skilled Maintenance, Manufacturing Technician, Maintenance Craftsmen, Shift Engineer
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959350368