Product Marketing Manager - Central London
Job Role: Product Marketing Manager
Location: Central London
Industry Sector: Luxury Retail
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 plus benefits
Contact: Sam Slade
Closing Date: 19/11/2017
Our client is considered as one of the world's most recognised and celebrated confectionery brand in the luxury market for over 80 years. The brand is rapidly expanding their head office operations and online EMEA market presence currently. With stores in over 70 countries worldwide the brand can be found in almost every major city across the continents.
With the aggressive expansion of the businesses presence in EMEA (with strong focuses on the UK and Middle-Eastern markets currently) the brand is now on the lookout for an exceptional individual to join the growing team within the Mayfair offices. The overall purpose of the role will be to establish and deliver the product strategy year on year based on market place insight and global retail developments:
- Manage key stakeholders within the development of new lines, product improvements and extending existing lines. Making sure they are all in line with the project objectives outlined.
- Constant communication with internal teams including Procurement, R&D and Supply Chain. Also, regular interaction with external contacts like Design agencies, packaging agencies and even marketing business for specific projects.
- Head up and develop the New Product Development process across all the UK lines, also with a focus on working closely with a variety of international stakeholders in the brands global businesses.
- Developing the brands seasonal and new emerging products and the strategies around those.
- Evaluating all the relevant competitor's activity along with category performance on particular new product development.
- Creation of product concepts in line with strategy of the business and senior direction.
- Supporting of the commercial team in providing all/any vital product information relating to the listing process. Along with this you would be needing to provide product information into the MENAT teams when necessary.
- Providing support for the AOP (Annual Operating Plan).
- Controlling the budget for the Product Development department.
- Manage the direct report of the Product Marketing Assistant.
- Minimum 3-4 years' experience working in a competitive international marketing environment.
- Extensive experience within the world of retail (Luxury or Premium ideally)
- Proven agency management experience and able to build internal working relationships quickly.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in Economics or Marketing
- Negotiation skills are paramount
- Fluent in English (French desirable)
- Strong and proven written skills and advanced knowledge MS Office
- An entrepreneurial way of thinking and making sure this is shown in the end product, along with the individuals encounter on the way.
- Creative thinker who has a resilient mindset and able to deal with adapting environments
- Strong communication skills for both internal and external contacts. Along with this, outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and build relationships quickly is very desirable.
- An interest and passion in understanding new trends across technology, product and consumptions.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959359684