Dynamics CRM/ADX Developer
CRM Solutions Developer - 6 Months - West Midlands - Public Sector - £480+ per Day (Inside IR35)
One of our Public Sector clients based in the West Midlands have an active requirement for an experienced CRM Developer, with specific experience in Microsoft CRM Online 2016/ Dynamics 365. This organisation are industry pioneers when considering their new digital programme, including a series of CRM specific integration and implementation projects.
The duties and responsibilities of the CRM Solutions Developer include:
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ADX portal solutions.
- Develop and maintain a platform roadmap.
- Customise the system to meet the business needs of the organisation.
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Strong experience with software development, specifically around Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ADX portals.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft CRM Online 2016/ Dynamics 365.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure websites connected to CRM Online.
- Experience with ASP.NET and CRM solution development.
- Knowledge of and experience with the latest versions of Adxstudio and Dynamics 365 CRM Portals.
- Demonstrated proficiency in customising and creating CRM entities when required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
- ADX customer portal environment.
- Experience with supporting Microsoft products (SQL Server, SharePoint, IIS, Lync).
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM(or similar).
- Experience working on an Agile solutions team.
Cognitive Group are recruitment specialists for Microsoft Dynamics AX jobs, Microsoft Dynamics CRM jobs, Microsoft Dynamics NAV jobs and complementary Microsoft stack technologies. We build long term relationships with you, providing honest, insightful career advice, introductions and coaching to help you secure the Microsoft Dynamics job you aspire to.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959350666