Working on behalf of our clients, we are one of the largest and most progressive Enforcement and Judicial Services companies in UK. As we continue our planned growth we are actively seeking additional enforcement agents to engage with us on a self-employed basis via our Enforcement Agent Development training programme.
We have a large number of self-employed engagement opportunities available across the Luton area.
As an Enforcement Agent you will be engaged as part of a specialist debt team, you will visit customers at the addresses stated on warrants (includes Liability Orders and Writs) to obtain payment, execute warrants, make enquiries to trace the whereabouts of absconders or seize goods to the value of the warrant for sale at auction.
Post the training and certification process (typically 8-12 weeks) agents can look forward to typical and realistic self-employed earnings of £25k-£35k in the first year (subject to minimum targets being reached). Some experienced agents often exceed £50k-£80k pa, with commission based earnings uncapped.
New to the industry?
No problem, if you have the skills we can train you to be successful. Our Trainee Enforcement Agents can look forward to an excellent training support package (during the 8-12 week certification process) which is un-rivalled in the industry.
- An 8-12 week financial support package prior to certification;
- City & Guilds accredited training with ?on street? mentoring and support through to and post certification;
- A self-employed field based role with access to work volumes which make for a realistic OTE and uncapped commission opportunities;
- State of the art IT & Body Worn Camera equipment and access to software to help and improve performance;
- Whilst owner drivers are preferred we do provide support arrangements for vehicle provision where required.
To succeed in this self-employed role you will want to be self-employed and will need to demonstrate the following
- Strong ethical and professional standards
- Be Self-motivated and have excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication, influencing & negotiation skills
- A full driving licence and ability to travel around Luton
- Computer literate and able to use basic software packages
We hold assessment events in Luton with new training classes starting every week. Apply online for more information regarding the self-employed engagement opportunities available in Luton.
All applicants will undertake DBS/CCJ checks prior to training.
Please apply online via the link to NSL (Part of Marston Holdings), your application will be processed online and you will be contacted by a member of the Marston Recruitment Team.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959340615