Senior Statistical Programmer - 12 Month Contract - 100% Homebased
Senior Statistical Programmer (Respiratory) ? Homebased UK ? Top 10 Pharma ? Up to £65 per hour!
Suitable for: Senior SAS Programmer, Principle SAS Programmer, Lead SAS Programmer, Senior Statistical Programmer, Principle Statistical Programmer, Lead Statistical Programmer
We are a prestigious global Pharmaceutical company actively recruiting several experienced programmers to join our biometrics team. With a unique and innovative pipeline in Respiratory this is an excellent opportunity for you to join a forward-thinking industry leading organisation.
Senior Statistical Programmer (Respiratory) ? Homebased UK ? Top 10 Pharma
- Lead and co-ordinate programming activities
- Ensure all programming deliverables are on time and of the right quality
- Program statistical datasets, tables, figures, listings in CDSIC standards
- Support the regulatory submissions process including specification and respond to any questions where necessary
- Liaise with external vendors and parties when required
- 5 + years? experience in a similar position
- Experience and knowledge of CDISC (SDTM/ADaM)
- Submission experience
- Respiratory experience is highly desired
- Life Science/Statistics degree
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959338165