Engineering Manager - West London
My client is a market leading food manufacturer who are looking to recruit an Engineering Manager to join their senior management team at their site in Northamptonshire.
The Engineering Manager will contribute to the achievement of the overall site business plan by providing the appropriate managerial and technical expertise to ensure that the engineering department exceeds all KPI targets by driving performance with the implementation of a lean environment
Reporting into the Site Manager, the Engineering Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Lead a responsible team of engineering professionals by managing the development and implementation of their maintenance strategy.
- Improve key engineering KPI's, downtime, productivity, expenditure, OEE
- Ensure all equipment and machinery is effectively maintained to a level that sustains and improves capabilities.
- Introduce maintenance strategies that progress and support improvements to meet the site and business objectives.
- Ensure all reactive and planned maintenance is completed to the standards required and signed back to production in a proficient and timely manner.
- Develop an environment of continuous improvement and create a fully integrated engineering department.
- Support Company systems including; BRC, HACCP and CCP adherence throughout the site.
- Control the engineering budget for the factory.
- Take overall responsibility and project manage any engineering assignments within the factory.
- Play an active part in the up skilling of the current workforce on collaboration with the training and development department.
Ideal candidates must have previous experience within a FMCG or food manufacturing environment. This position would offer a senior management role within the business and would suit an established engineering professional with management experience.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959341549