Senior Product Manager
As Product Expert for the business (yes, that's right, the entire product range will fall to you!) you'll be responsible for the delivery of the product plan, so will naturally be incredibly commercially focussed.
You'll sit amongst an exceptionally busy marketing team, owning the product catalogue, mapping customer trends, and mapping products against competitor activity. You'll seek to identify ways to differentiate products in the market, ultimately skilled at creating and developing a compelling product range.
Expected to regularly report sales performance to the board, the success of each product category will quite simply, fall to you, so accountability and resilience is a given.
On a day to day basis, you'll be expected to:
* Manage the product roadmap
* Explore new ways of improving products to result in a higher profit margin.
* Creating and developing a pricing strategy.
* Signing off new product specification, ensuring consistency throughout the range
* Developing a long-term strategy and plan to develop product categories
* Identify and present creative and innovative product solutions.
* Monitor and analyse competitor products.
* Coordinate product launches with the marketing, technical and buying teams.
* Provide regular category and market updates
* Manage international suppliers and internal relationships
* Provide regular category and market updates to stakeholders, highlighting key insights and actions
To be considered for the role, you'll be an experienced, proven Product Manager, with a background in Building Services, Construction or related products.
You'll have a proven track with product and category development, be confidently able to engage with multiple stakeholders, demonstrating your confident, dynamic, ambitious and creative personality.
You'll to act quickly on new ideas, analyse data/situations thoroughly, and have an exceptional eye for details. Project management is a given, as to is the ability to work to deadlines, in a fast-moving environment
Ideally you will be a flexible individual with a can-do attitude, strong team ethic, who is happy to go above and beyond their own responsibilities to help others at busy times.
Genuinely a brilliant opportunity for the right person to come in and make a really positive impact, establish yourself and develop your own career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959358304