Senior Solutions Consultant - Marketing -£70 - £95K bonus and bens
Senior Solutions Consultant / Senior Pre-Sales Consultant - Marketing Technology - £70,000 to £95,000 (D.O.E) plus bonus and bens
We are currently representing a global Marketing Technology company (SaaS) who are paving the way of how companies engage with their customers. They are looking for a Senior Solutions Consultant / Senior Pre-Sales Consultant who has a demonstrable track record of winning and delivering enterprise level technology sales and solutions.
They offer a full suite of data, analytics and A.I. led tools that enable personalisation of customer interactions across every channel. With almost 700 staff, growing fast and a presence in every continent, this innovative organisation works closely with their clients to solve the most complex marketing challenges.
As a Senior Solutions Consultant, reporting to the EMEA Revenue Director, you will work closely with internal Sales, Client Services and Technology teams - gathering and analysing customer requirements to provide detailed solutions for the integration of their cloud based marketing software.
They are looking for you to come in and raise the bar in terms of customer / deal size (think monthly recurring revenues of £15-20K per deal) and build a highly performant team around you.
What will you be doing?
- Engagement and consultation new and potential clients from a pre-sales perspective
- Aligning clients? requirements to products in the marketing technology suite
- Mapping out an documentation of custom integration, development and deployment requirements
- Interpretation and documentation of functional and non-functional requirements to align with marketing technology suite.
- Involved in full RFP process ? Build of Demos, POC?s etc.
- Building and continual relationships with clients ? advising on Marketing, Data, Analytics and Integration strategies.
What can you bring to the table?
- Demonstrable background as a Senior Client-facing Pre-Sales / Solutions Consultant ? ideally within the Multichannel Marketing / Digital Marketing / Marketing Technology space.
- Track record of winning and being involved in Enterprise Level deals
- Proven experience with complex technical integrations ? think Databases, API?s, CRM?s, CMS? etc.
- Delivery focused, commercial outlook ? Specifically, an in depth knowledge of client requirements across online and offline Marketing, Digital, eCommerce, Retail, SaaS etc. would be of great value
- Software / Database Development / Database Administration / Technical Architecture background would be a massive plus ? to ensure an in depth understanding of the technology stack.
- Detailed and creative approach to Pitch?s / RFP?s / Demos etc.
This organisation has secured a huge amount of investment over the last few years, to advance and grow. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an awesome company and impressive team. This is a collaborative environment, where you?ll learn from some of the best in the business as well as having the chance to continually develop yourself.
For a confidential chat, please get in touch with Steve Kilpatrick at Logikk ? ************ / ******************
Senior Solutions Consultant / Senior Pre-Sales Consultant / Marketing Technology / SaaS / Marketing / Digital / MutliChannel / eCommerce / Retail / RFP / POC / A.I. / Artificial Intelligence / Data / Analytics
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959338798