Digital Project Manager
Our London based client are now urgently looking to engage in a permanent capacity an experienced Digital Project Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
Programme manage the Digital team's portfolio of projects, project manage key digital projects that meet audience, business and our clients strategic needs, and run team operations.
Main responsibilities of the role:
Under the direction of the Head of Digital, make a major contribution to the development of the organisations digital strategy and innovation agenda by:
- Programme management of the Digital team's portfolio of projects. Including: Obtaining, planning and scheduling resource for projects; Tracking KPIs and identify ROI to report to senior management; Controlling project management documentation, processes and procedures for the Digital team, and working closely with other project managers across the business
- Project managing key projects from brief to delivery - on time and within budget (including driving projects forward, governing them, assessing risk, unblocking constraints, and creating project plans and other key documents)
- Advocating agile project management, and supporting the Digital and Publishing team in getting the best from it. Helping the organisation work to our clients digital principles and user centred approach through projects
- Managing Digital team operational processes and improvements such as resource planning, project management tools and KPI tracking, plus supporting the procurement of new tools and platforms
- Communicating projects and goals with key stakeholders, and gain their support. Discovering projects/priorities/aims of other departments to feedback to the team and respond on how the team can meet their objectives through the project portfolio. Work with other project managers to standardise an agile approach across the organisation.
- Managing direct reports to ensure all objectives are achieved, and keeping up to date with project management best practices and provide advice and guidance to the team and the wider organisation
Specific duties will vary from time to time in line with the business needs of the Digital & Publishing teams
Role specific technical skills:
- Demonstrable experience in digital project (from inception to delivery) and programme management, with strong demonstrable skills in agile project management
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills, with change management experience with global and local departments
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Experienced in developing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and reporting on Return on Investment (ROI) to senior management
- Experienced in running meetings and presenting
- Apt at writing compelling business cases and project proposals
- Demonstrable experience in managing and evolving processes
- Procurement experience
- Team player skilled in collaboration, helping others and acting as an advocate
- Highly-organised and efficient with experience in managing own workload and effective prioritisation of tasks
- A good standard of education with agile project management qualifications
- Passion for and good working knowledge of digital marketing, including website, email, social media, search, digital media, user experience and analytics. Experience of working in a digital marketing-led environment is an advantage.
- Experience in line management is an advantage
- Experience of the accountancy/business sector is an advantage
Willing and able to travel to the Milton Keynes office on a regular basis
Excellent opportunity and if you are interested we look forward to hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959342539