Band 7 Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN), Nights, Droitwich Spa
We are looking for a Band 6/7 Clinical Lead night nurse and a Day Nurse(RGN/RMN) close to the Bromsgrove area of Worcestershire and the West Midlands, to join a Nursing Home for older people with dementia, physical difficulties or sensory impairments.
You will be joining an organisation who are committed to providing excellent care within comfortable, homely surroundings. This country home is based in idyllic private grounds with rooms decorated to the resident?s taste, as well as excellent facilities, including a drawing room, conservatory, garden rooms, library area and hair salon.
There is a Band 6/7 Clinical Lead night nurse available, Full time £16.50 per hour.
There is a Day Nurse available, Full time £15 per hour.
As a Band 6/7 Clinical Lead night nurse and a Day Nurse (RGN/RMN) your responsibilities will involve:
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home
- Maintain clinical excellence, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed
- Follow nursing home policy in respect of custody and administration of all drugs
- Ensure that accurate care records are maintained in accordance with agreed policy
- Ensure that the service meets and exceeds CQC Essential Standards
- Fully qualified Nurse (RMN, RGN) with an active pin
- Ideally have previous experience in a Residential or Nursing setting
- A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services delivered
- Be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent clinical knowledge
This is a great opportunity for a dedicated Band 6/7 Clinical Lead night nurse and a Day Nurse (RGN/RMN) who is passionate about delivering excellent care. If you require further information, please click on ?Apply? and we can contact you when convenient to discuss further.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959350861