Engine Test Engineer - 34226 - up to £2541/hr - Dyno
Are you a dynamic and proactive engineer with a passion for engines and powertrain technology?
We are looking for a degree qualified engineer to join a growing base engine development and design validation (DV) team to work on the new wave of high performance (Ingenium) gasoline and diesel engine programmes (including hybrid variants).
The Specialist Engineer position will be a long term contract role based in Whitley, Coventry and is paying a rate of up to £25.41 Ltd Co per hour.
The role is critical to ensure the success of the current programmes by delivering high quality testing, development activity and issue resolution, and as such requires project management skills, a solid technical background in engine development and/or calibration, excellent communication skills and a proven track record in delivery.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Must be able to plan and execute engine dyno based engine tests (requires good grasp of first principles engineering, detailed understanding of internal combustion engine and test technology).
- Data analysis skills - Must be able to assess and process test data in order to validate test, solve complex issues and able to compose high quality technical reports and data presentations.
- Must have good working knowledge of IC engine components and systems.
- Must have experience within engine product development or research environment.
- Must have higher education in related engineering discipline and can demonstrate effective application of first principles.
- Must hold full & valid driving licence for UK and European use and can demonstrate driving skills that meet the company standard to enable use of high performance company vehicles (including prototypes and test fleet).
- Fluent in English and can communicate effectively verbally & written.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959357351