Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer | Competitive salary + relocation and benefits | Malaga
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Full Stack Developer. Our client invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive software to cutting-edge technology, they are all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. They are not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And they trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It's a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Work on both server-side and client-side development for an n-tier enterprise Full stack application
- Design and develop code, put it into action and support projects on the application level.
- Code responsible from the very beginning until production environment.
- Write, maintain and document unit and integration tests, and write up new and modified functionality
- Regularly analyse and review the code crafted by fellow visionaries to make sure it's always spot-on
- Work closely with Technical Leads and Architects to make our software design and quality unbeatable
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Strong Java Backend skills, (multithreading, OOP)
- Good testing practices (Unit testing, Junit)
- Database development
- Agile methodology exposed
- Continuous integrations tools
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Starving to keep learning and touching new languages/frameworks
- web development (Angular 2) - web services (REST) - Spring boot, Spring cloud, - Java build tools (Maven, Docker, Kubernetes) as well version control systems (Git.) - unit testing frameworks (JUnit) and unit testing practices, contract testing. - Apache Cassandra. - concurrent programming and threading
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International technology company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated team. They are at the forefront of technology with their products and have substantial plans for growth.
Are you looking for some Sun and Sea, but want to stay near the city with Museums, Waterparks and Innovation Hubs, well Malaga is the place for you with great career potentials and easy routes into the rest of Europe! Why not choose Malaga as your next destination to explore.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on *************** **************************
We have a variety of jobs within the Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959351059