Support Analyst (Graduate) - CRM, SQL, Troubleshoot, 2:1
Support Analyst (Graduate - 2:1)
Graduate, CRM, Software Support, Scripting, SQL, PHP, 2:1 etc.
Salary: £19,000 - 21,000 + Bonus, Benefits & Progression
Currently seeking a bright and enthusiastic Support Analyst to join a small and dynamic Software Company in Reading.
You will be responsible for ensuring customers receive high quality support and maximise the value of cloud solutions. Day to day activities will include answering customers support enquiries, managing support cases and working with development and operations teams to improve the quality of customer services and products.
- Answering emails & telephone calls
- Logging customer calls to a case management system
- Understanding & Managing customer issues and troubleshooting their problems
- Build good working relationships with customers and other members of the team
- Configure working demos for prospects based on requirements
Experience & Skills
- 2:1 Degree and above (Maths/Science, Computer Science or Business Management)
- Technically competent (CRM, SQL, PHP etc.)
- Excellent telephone manner & communication
- Experience with case management/helpdesk software
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959332598