Location: Stoke on Trent
Our client, part of Prince International Corporation, is a highly successful business with manufacturing operations in the UK, Mainland Europe, Africa, China and Americas. The company specialises in the field of industrial minerals and speciality chemicals. Its value added products are supplied to a wide spectrum of industrial markets including but not limited to Refractory, Foundry, Steel, Surface Coatings, Glass, Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Construction, Agriculture and Water Treatment.
The company now requires an experienced Project Engineer to join its small but busy team supporting its operations across six sites in Europe
Main duties and responsibilities of the Project Engineer:
- Project management of safety and environmental projects through design, quotation, installation, testing, H & S and commissioning.
- Meet overall project deliverables by managing several projects simultaneously.
- Initial focus on dust control and emission abatement.
- Travel throughout Europe and South Africa
Requirements of the Project Engineer:
- Ideally BEng/MEng or equivalent
- Ideally 5 years' experience within manufacturing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to commit time and effort to achieve project deadlines
- Excellent problem solver
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Project Engineer role then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959353946