Senior Financial Planning Analyst
SENIOR FINANCIAL PLANNING ANALYST
To £54,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Manufacturing / Automotive
This position is responsible for analysis of the commercial finances for the UK business.
Key aspects of the role:
- Develop processes to drive efficiencies during budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Coordinate budgeting and forecasting activities, including consolidation of data from multiple locations.
- Undertake performance reporting, along with associated analysis and commentary. This will include variance analysis of actual figures against forecasts, P&L and cashflow review.
- Prepare management packs and presentations, and deliver key information to Board level.
- Liaise with other finance colleagues; including Group Reporting, Tax, and Risk teams.
This opportunity is ideal for a Qualified Accountant to bring their experience to bear in a fast-moving yet rewarding environment.
To be successful in this position you will:
- Possess experience in a Senior Financial Analyst or Commercial Accounting capacity, ideally within a manufacturing / automotive / engineering environment.
- Be able to demonstrate successes in leadership roles, organising the activities of others; both local and remotely based.
- Hold a full recognised Accounting qualification; ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent.
- Have advanced Excel & SAP ability.
Our client is a >£10bn T/O global Manufacturing & Metals trading group. They now seek a qualified accountant with good FP&A and Commercial Accounting skillsets to take ownership of the UK budgeting & forecasting activities.
The location is commutable by vehicle via either the A1(M) or M11 motorways from north or south, or direct overland trains, including from central London.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959334769