PQ Management Accountant - Commercial Accountant - Chiswick
Our Client are a highly reputable business within Healthcare growing at a rapid rate of 25% year on year since inception in 2004. They are currently recruiting an ACCA / CIMA studier / Part Qualified Management Accountant to work closely with the executive team delivering timely reporting of financials and overseeing general ledger entries in a stand-alone capacity. The role will be fast paced and would suit an up and coming Accountant looking to make their mark in the commercial world. This role will sit within their Corporate Head Office based in Chiswick.
Reporting to the Managing Director, principle duties include;
- Month end management accounting including P&L reviews and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Journals postings, accruals, prepayments, purchase / sales ledger invoicing including billing queries
- Supporting with Budgets, KPI analysis, cost reports and variance analysis
- VAT returns, assist with payroll and HMRC queries
- Assist with annual accounts preparations and liaising with external Auditors
- Ad-hoc reports working with Sales & Operations as required
- ACCA / CIMA Studier or Part Qualified
- Good exposure to P&L reviews, Balance Sheet reconciliations and cost base reporting
- Confident user of Excel including Pivot Tables & v Lookups
- Working knowledge of Xero is desirable
- Strong levels of IT literacy
- Commercially astute with excellent communication skills
This role would suit someone looking to make their mark with a fast growing commercial business working closely with Senior Management delivering business critical financials to meet the Organisation growth plans and accurate insight into the Organisation’s financials.
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not share this opportunity? You will receive £250 worth of vouchers if a successful placement is made. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond individually. If you don’t hear from us, within the next 1 to 2 weeks then please presume that your application hasn’t been successful.
Please do check our website for other opportunities www.amdas.co.uk