Essity is a leading Global hygiene and health company that develops, produces and sells Personal Care, Consumer Tissue and Professional Hygiene products and solutions in approximately 150 countries.
Essity?s Health and Medical Solutions team is home to the number 1 brand globally for the management of incontinence ? TENA and BSN medical a global leader in the worldwide healthcare market specialising in the areas of Fracture Management, Physiotherapy, Vascular and Wound Care. We are focused on the development of world-class branded products that offer high quality solutions for our caregivers and patients.
With over 40 years? experience, TENA is the worldwide leader providing products and services for individuals and healthcare services throughout 90 countries. We are at the forefront of developing products that meet the needs of individuals, carers, clinicians and healthcare services around the world.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a registered Nurse with a passion for offering the best of care to people by providing essential products that improve the quality of everyday life. This is a home based role covering the South East of England (Kent, Surrey, Sussex & South London).
To promote TENA Products & Services in line with company guidelines:
- Assess and agree education needs of customers and develop training package as part of the Joint Action Plan for each account
- Assist the continence team in conducting continence pad re assessments in Residential and Nursing Homes. Using the Indigo system to identify the re-assessments due, arranging the visit to the patients in the home to re-assess them with the staff
- Conduct Pad Audits in the home as agreed by trust
- Strong Decision Making Unit (DMU) relationships
- Account Management ? responding appropriately to the needs of the customer (both internal and external)
- To work in partnership with the Account Manager/Managers to achieve targets and provide value added services
- To attend review meetings with the customer as appropriate and to be proactive in relation to the progression of sales opportunities
- To present the Nurse Advisor Report at the relevant business review meetings
- To complete CRM in line with company policy
- Complete knowledge of TENA product range and its use in practice.
- Understanding and utilisation of TENA Services
- o Product Assessment Report Process/Evaluation
- o Deliver TENA services training package (education modules and product education)
- o Acute Business Case
- o Index Advance
- Educated to GCSE level in Maths and English
- RN with two or more years post qualification experience
- Nurse Advisor experience within a Commercial business
- Demonstrate previous teaching experience
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of/interest in Continence
- ENB 978 & ENB 998 (997) or equivalent.
- ENB 923 / Promotion of Continence- Management of Incontinence
- IT skills Microsoft office
- Organising, Planning & Presentation skills
- Travelling to customers in line with business plan and Company strategy
- Must be flexible to meet customer/ work related appointments that require travel & overnight stays out of standard working hours
Essity at a glance
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company that develops, produces and sells Personal Care (Baby Care, Feminine Care, Incontinence Products and Medical Solutions), Consumer Tissue and Professional Hygiene products and solutions. Our vision is; Dedicated to improving well-being through leading hygiene and health solutions. Sales are conducted in approximately 150 countries under many strong brands, including the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and other brands, such as Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. Essity has about 48,000 employees and net sales in 2016 amounted to approximately SEK 101bn (EUR 10.7bn). The business operations are based on a sustainable business model with focus on value creation for people and nature. The company has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Essity used to be part of the SCA Group. More information at **************.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959339780