IT Network Manager
IT Network Manager
We are looking to appoint a professional and highly organised IT Network Manager based in the Beaconsfield area to lead our IT Support Team in providing a robust, reliable and dynamic IT backbone that supports learning in the classroom and the administrative and management functions of the School.
Some of your duties and responsibilities as IT Network Manager
You will be required to manage and support all technical aspects of installation, configuration, operation, maintenance, and development of the School's IT hardware, software and network infrastructure to ensure the curricular and management needs of the School are met, including:
- Managing Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, Office 365 Admin Console, Windows 7/10 and Microsoft cloud based solutions and other relevant network services.
- Managing an organisation-wide antivirus tool, Firewall, filtering hardware & software
- Ability to create installer packages (MSI and EXE installers)
- Manage group policies on all devices including via tutor console tools such as Impero
- Provide 1st - 3 rd line technical support for PCs, laptops, computers, iPads, iMacs, interactive whiteboards, projectors, digital screens and Audio Visual equipment.
- Resource Management
- Procure IT devices, software, repairs and contracts in line with the guidelines within the Finance Handbook.
Your Person Specification for this IT Network Manager role
As IT Network Manager you will need to have excellent communication skills and the ability to manage and develop the School's IT network, systems and equipment, providing line support and guidance.
Your Qualifications & Training
- Educated to at least A-level or HND with a relevant IT qualification or professional accreditation.
- European Computer Driving Licence or equivalent.
- You will be required to complete child protection training online (arranged by the school) before you commence the role, where you have not already received training in the past two years.
Above all you must be technically proficient and be able to demonstrate working knowledge and experience in some of the following areas:
- Server accreditation for Windows 2016 i.e. MCSA Windows Server 2016; MCSE Server Infrastructure
- QA Security & Certification
- Full Microsoft technologies knowledge
- Exchange Servers
- Firewall management
- Bloxx (or similar filtering services)
- Apple technologies including iMac and iPad
- Impero (or similar management consoles)
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: £30,000 - £34,000 per annum depending on skills/experience
- Working Time: 40 hours per week, 52 weeks per year.
- 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- Membership of Group Life Pension after 3 months - 5% employer contribution subject to 3% personal contribution
- Death in Service Benefit - 2 x annual Salary
- Personal Accident Cover
- Complimentary lunches are car parking
Should you wish to apply for the role of IT Network Manager, click apply now and we'll send you the full job specification and application form.
Advertising Posted by Recruit Zone global flat fee services
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959342814