Digital Marketing Manager - Banking
- Start Date - ASAP
- Day Rate - £475 - £550
- Duration - Initial 3 Months
- Location - London
Within this role you will be responsible for the commercial performance ambitions for the Digital Banking platform and also across other channels to drive revenue growth and cost reduction. You'll work across a number of digital projects including market leading, online payment apps to credit cards and loans.
You will be constantly pushing the Product and Commercial teams to increase acquisition and growth through all channels, tracking to sales forecasts and providing the data driven view of business opportunities.
Within this role you will;
- Be an expert on marketing techniques and omni channel execution - influencing the plans of Directors in the partner products and segments and across the wider Digital and Commercial teams.
- Drive opportunities to increase the effectiveness performance marketing and targeting.
- Develop product, segment and channel plans including targets and performance goals.
- Contribute to team and wider thinking on commercial performance, forecasting and planning.
- Support delivery of P&L uplift in line with product, channel or segment objectives and integration of activity back into BAU as appropriate.
You will also contribute to product and segment strategy across the following disciplines;
- Data driven targeting
- Direct marketing
- Performance marketing
- Digital optimisation
- Colleague channel engagement
Required Skills and Competencies
- Financial Services experience
- Online Marketing, page conversion / banner conversion optimisation
- Attribution and optimisation of media
- Omni channel contact strategies
- Nudge based customer journeys
- Reporting and insight experience
- Well-versed in web analytics, ideally Adobe Ad-Hoc
- Commercial perspective - understanding of, the Commercial and Digital Banking strategy and the commercial consequences of contact strategy and optimisation decisions
- Engage with senior stakeholders to ensure plans are both stretching and grounded in sound data principles
- Experience of delivering omni channel communications as part of a wider team
- Knowledge of the application of Brand principles
- Very strong stakeholder management experience
- Proposition development experience gained in a complex Financial Services environment
- Experience of working in a highly regulated market with exposure to operational risk management
- Knowledge of multiple channels, and the engagement approaches required
- Educated to degree level or can demonstrate equivalent experience
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959340444