1st Line Support IT Apprentice
We are looking for an ambitious and hardworking apprentice to join our fast growing IT Company, which is based in Leeds. There will be lots of opportunities to further your knowledge and grow within the company, which has grown rapidly in the last 2 years.
As an individual, we are looking for someone who wants to grow their knowledge and become the best IT engineer they can be. You'll be regularly coached and helped to achieve your own personal goals.
We are Dynamic! Our passion and focus is to continue working smarter to provide best value, whilst continually delighting our customers. We're passionate about staying technologically ahead of the curve and pride ourselves on being true experts in the industry.
We combine traditional customer service values with the latest technological innovations, and our team has built a strong reputation with an impressive track record of work in the region.
- You'll be the first point of call for customers who want to log their IT problems and requests with us.
- Our customers aren't always technical people, so when they call, it is important to always have the right attitude and communicate to them in a non-technical and helpful way.
- You will be trained thoroughly to ask the right questions to try and learn as much information as possible so that you can log tickets in the internal software.
- If the problem or request is within your skillset, you can then resolve the problem and communicate everything with the customer and the internal team.
- To help prevent IT problems from becoming bigger IT problems, we monitor our client's IT networks. You will be trained how to do this. If you pick up an email from their monitoring software, you will need to log this as a ticket and escalate it accordingly.
- Strong all round understanding of IT infrastructure and hardware.
- Confident and strong communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Comfortable working outside of your comfort zone.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Monday - Friday
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
Benefits & Future Prospects:
- Salary Increase
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959337980