Release Manager required by our industry leading client in London.
The key responsibilities of the Release Manager are as follows;
- Responsible for implementation planning including risk mitigation, release activities, technology and people resource planning, go/no go's implementation coordination, early life support checkpoints and lesson learnt reviews.
- Responsible for risk assessment and mitigation of releases to ensure all technologies involved pose as low a risk as possible to production.
- Responsible for the defining the level of baseline testing required for a release, and ensuring that the quality of testing is appropriate.
- Ensure all change requests are submitted in a timely manner with as much information as possible, attend the CAB to review changes.
- Ensure all teams within IT follow the release management process
- Produce and maintain release reporting including status reporting
- Contribute to Monthly/Weekly Management Reports, including metrics as agreed with line management. Including reporting to internal and external auditors
The Release Manager applying will have experience of the following;
- Understanding of ITIL processes, Foundation Level as a minimum
- Good understanding of Incident and Problem management
- Good understanding of BAU processes
- Experience of using automated deployment and testing tools
- Good understanding of test management and practices
- Solid understanding of Service Design and Transition
- Experience of IT change management
- Experience of Jira, Quality Centre, Service Now and Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Influencing and scheduling skills
- Relationship, stakeholder management
- Ability to make informed decisions in high pressure situations
- Transparent planning and communication skills
Please apply by responding to the link attached with an up to date CV.
Logic is a leading provider of IT Staff to clients, consultancies and to product suppliers/authors and operates as an employment agency and employment business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959351435