Site Engineer/ Setting out Engineer
Role: Site Engineer/ Setting out Engineer
Salary: £50,000- £80,000 D.O.E
Currently working with a precast Manufacture who has recently secured a £9M project based in West London. They are looking for a Site Engineer/ Setting out engineer.
The role will be predominantly overseeing this initial large project but will also be covering other projects in around London. Candidate must be able to set out precisely in line with the drawings.
- Check drawings and interpret setting out information
- Preparation of as-built drawings and records.
- Marking out all points in line with drawings.
- Experience in such actives as levelling, surveying, RAMS and ITPs
- Ensuring equipment is recorded and appropriately certified.
- Resolving technical issues.
- Quality control requirements on site in accordance with specifications
- It is essential you possess a CSCS card.
- Civil Engineering Degree.
- Minimum of 8 years? experience in setting out.
- Experience managing a team and communicating effectively with other people on site.
- Can set out read technical drawings.
- Use surveying instrument.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959337830