Reasons to Work for my client:- Great Company, growing quickly, fantastic offices in Oxford Circus, won several awards for innovative Software! Using latest Web & Mobile Technologies, Fun and creative development environment.Looking for an experienced Java Developer
Key skills needed for the Java Developer:-
- Strong Java Development background
- Spring & Hibernate experience
Working as a Java Developer for a rapidly growing software house on their Enterprise Software platform you will be a crucial member of the agile development team, you will work closely with the business stakeholders to ensure they continually ship the best quality product. You will be working in a modern agile Software Engineering environment, working with Web and mobile applications, working on greenfield products. This role will offer plenty of opportunities to progress your career as the team continues to grow!
Your Experience should include most of the below:-
- Solid experience working with Java and in particular Spring and Hibernate
- Working knowledge of application Servers like Tomcat/JBoss
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks
- Experience of working in an Agile environment (SCRUM, Kanban etc)
- SQL and good database design
Please apply for full information and Job Spec for this great Java Developer opportunity!
Salary for the Java Developer role will be between £35,000 and £55,000 (DOE) + shares, bonus and Benefits
Java Developer - Spring, Hibernate, Agile, Web, Mobile (Java Programmer, Java Software Engineer)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959350436