Product Design Engineer
Product Design Engineer required. My client is a specialist manufacturer of lighting solutions to the Superyacht industry who due to growth are now seeking a Graduate Design Engineer to join their team. This position would suit either a Graduate or Product Design Engineer with industry experience.
The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will be responsible for the proactive new product design & development of a range of products. The successful candidate will support the engineering, design and sales team and provide bespoke client drawings as required.
Graduate Design Engineer Position Overview
- Design & Developing of new and existing products/ systems through the use of Solidworks
- Resolving any issues with customer's specification drawings
- Assisting with other duties in the office as of when required
- Providing technical support solutions to customers as of when required
Graduate Design Engineer Position Requirements
- HNC or above in a Mechanical Engineering orientated subject
- Proficient in the use of Solidworks
- Full UK Driving License
- Good communication skills
Graduate Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £18-£21K+ - (Dependent Upon Experience)
- 28 Days Holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Monday - Thursday 8:30-5pm & Friday 8:30am-1pm
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959340939