Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer. Location: East Midlands. Salary: Around £35,000 + vehicle, phone, laptop, overtime!
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Field Service Engineer to join a leading international manufacturer of heavy plant and recycling machinery.
- Full turn-key installations
- Commissioning and maintenance of plant and machinery installations
- Solving technical issues comprising of electrical, mechanical, hydraulics etc.
- Carry out preventive maintenance to all installations and machinery as well as take care of all necessary instructions and training for their optimal operation
- To communicate at all levels with the client on the above topics
- A fully qualified multi-skilled Engineer with experience of Electrical Mechanical and Hydraulics fault finding and repair
- Must also be familiar with PLC's
- Several years of relevant and ?hands on? maintenance experience
- Experienced in reading electrical, hydraulic and connection diagrams including, mechanical drawings
- A dignified and professional Service Engineer with high standards, reflecting the company brand and core values at all times
- An excellent communicator and customer oriented at all times
- Not averse to travel across the UK or working overtime as and when required
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959338876