Field Technician Apprentice
Join an innovative programme providing smart solutions, supporting IT systems, services, business processes and progress in your journey as a tech wizard. Currently seeking an ambitious confident individual looking for an IT apprenticeship position with one of the world's leading AV solutions providers.
Pixel Global are a specialist system integrator working in the Audio Visual Market We have an enviable list of global companies as well as local businesses in and around the London area.
- Contribute to internal projects to ensure continual process improvement
- Write and update technical documentation
- A keen eye for detail and ability to follow plans and schematics
- Ability to work through issues that may occur on site
- Communicate in an effective manner with Customers
- Terminating cables
- Good organization skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Good team working skills
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
- Monday - Friday, 8am - 5:30pm
- Must hold a full driving license
Benefits & Future Prospects:
- The opportunities for the future will be that they become an AV engineer and increase in salary accordingly.
- We offer private healthcare to all members of staff. There will be times when there will be the opportunity to work abroad and all over the UK
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959333837