Graduate Trainee required for a leading logistics company based in the Midlands, UK. The Business is looking for a dynamic and highly-driven Multi-language graduate to join their International Development team.
The Entrepreneurially-led business is currently expanding internationally and is seeking for "high-impact" graduates to join the International Development Team at the ground-floor to help shape and support the future strategic intent of the business. The Role would suit individuals who are seeking a commercial role and a real opportunity to touch all aspects of a growing business. Career progression is a key part of the role as the business seeks to develop experience-led leaders for the future. Though a pragmatic "Learning-by-doing" approach alongside senior mentorship; the successful candidate will be proactive, articulate and professional, able to operate on the coal-face as well as in the Board-room; being able to see the results of their efforts on a daily basis.
This is a real opportunity to enter a business and develop your skill and experience whilst at the same time making a real impact to the evolution of the business.
Graduate Trainee Role:
- Reporting to the International Development Director
- Is strategically-led through developing operational experience.
- The candidate will be responsible for liaising with International Partners. This include regular interaction (using Multiple languages); problem-solving, relationship Management, Analysis, commercial development.
- A real input into the International Expansion strategy;
- Opportunity to implement/Launch new networks internationally Analysis and implementation
- To support the evolution of a UK business into an internal one; i. e build new approaches / processes to meet the future challenges and provisions.
- Multi Language capability (Professional / Business Level) - Italian and/or Spanish and/or Polish and/or Romanian and/or Arabic and/or German
- Analytical backboned But with an entrepreneurial flair / degree (Business development, Marketing, Engineering / Logistics)
- Database Management and Development; Data analysis; Excel Advanced user
- Opportunity to attend High-Level Business meetings;
- An outgoing and proactive infidel looking to develop a long career.
Graduate Trainee Package:
Up to £20,000 rising to £21,000 after probation period
20 days holiday + 8 days statutory
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959333072