£30,000 - £32,000 + benefits
Central London, based in ?exceptional? offices
A rare opportunity to join this exciting, growing organisation that specialises in the planning, design, furnishings and on site project management of fit-out and refurbishment projects within the commercial (office) sector. Leaders in their field, maintaining high standards and service excellence are pre-requisites for every member of the team, and key to success.
Purpose of the role
With the new General Data Protection Regulations (?GDPR?) coming into force in May 2018, the CRM Data Steward will play a key role in data governance, ongoing data management and supporting business processes within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Working closely with the Head of CRM and our 200 CRM users across 8 business divisions, you will manage the checking, updating and overall maintenance of data in the CRM, as well as creating and managing marketing lists, custom searches and business reports.
This role is prominently based in the exceptional Central London offices; however it may also be possible to work from our Bracknell office on occasion.
- Interrogate and manipulate data and ensure the CRM system is used effectively across the business
- Ensure the right data is being captured to support the company?s business development and growth strategy, ensuring data fields are correct and maintained
- Managing record retention, data cleansing and data accuracy ? removing data no longer required and cleansing duplications
- Maintain project related data
- Conduct regular audit checks of data being added by CRM users ? supporting CRM users to ensure they understand data requirements
- Undertake internal Data Protection audits
- Use CRM tools to deliver key reports to the business
- Support the Business Development Team with segmentation of data for campaigns and projects
- Have an understanding of the Data Protection Act and how those laws fit with the management of data and communicating to users where appropriate
- Previous experience in a CRM data management role ? ideally using Microsoft Dynamics 2015 or similar
- A team player with a helpful ?can do? attitude
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- High attention to detail, organised, with a calm manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
About the Benefits
Salary £30,000 - £32,000 + bonus (between £3,000 - £5,000 per annum), 28 days leave (including 8 Bank & statutory holidays and in addition, our offices are usually closed over the Christmas period ? annual entitlement increases with service), Life Assurance, Private Health Care, Pension, Income Protection and an opportunity to work in one of the most desirable offices around! Working hours are Monday-Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm.
How To Apply/Find Out More:
Applications in writing by sending a CV and covering letter on email to our exclusively appointed consultant. No agencies please. We have a much more personal, hands on approach to our recruitment processes, maintaining rapid responses to enquiries and open communications throughout. Due to the sometimes high volume of applications, it may not always be possible to respond to each one individually. As such, if you have not heard from us within 4 working days, it must be assumed that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959342006