Automation Tester/ Developer In Test
Automation Tester/ Developer in Test
My client is one of the UKs largest Consultancies in the North West and they are looking for several Automation Testers to join their team.
You will have the opportunity to work with a portfolio of clients varying from blue chip organisations to specialist providers, whilst still working within a close-knit team of specialists.
The Tech Stack:
- Experience in the following Coding Languages - C# or Java
- Expert understanding of API Tool Knowledge - SOAPUI or J-Meter
- Experience with Automation Tools - Selenium
- Fluent in SQL
- Certified to Advanced Test Analyst ISTQB Certification
- 4 years automation experience coding and maintaining automation scripts.
- Build and maintain test scripts using an automation test tool (including BDD/TDD techniques).
- Create automation framework.
- Select and develop the appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation.
- Working within a development team to capture and re-use automated unit test cases, stubs, drivers and other development test objects.
- Work with the development team to create and maintain automated tests in continuous integration.
- Maintain traceability, version control and configuration management of all test objects developed.
- Preparation of test data and test estimates.
- Report progress and provide test metrics to the Test Lead.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
If you are tired of working with constraints and want to receive more training and development while working Apply Now!
Automation Tester/Developer in Test.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959348558