£Competitive + Benefits
Hampshire commutable from Basingstoke, Winchester, Reading
Great opportunity to join an extremely dynamic and growing digital marketing agency, as one of the team of digital designers you will get involved in a wide variety projects. Training will be provided when new tools are released making sure you stay abreast of new tools as they are developed.
- Understand and follow complex briefs to develop website designs from conception to spec documentation
- Ensure that all design work is of the highest quality, pixel perfect and on brand
- Ensure that all website retail space is used to its fullest potential
- Communicate to the management team any designs or enhancements concisely and accurately
- Maintain acute time management skills, carefully managing priorities, expectations and the workload given to them
- Communicate ideas and realistic achievable goals in any given time frame
- Provide assistance with maintaining the company website.
- Help create and maintain the company's Digital Asset Management system, ensuring that images are: approved for use, high quality, have the correct naming convention, tagged with the relevant descriptive metadata and ensure all model images are up to date.
- Create and provide content for HTML email campaigns
Skills & Experience:
- Have a very high attention to detail, with experience following strict brand guidelines
- Work the full project lifecycle - from helping to create briefs through to implementation and approval
- Work collaboratively with Creatives, Managers, Directors or Developers to deliver digital content of the highest quality on time and to brief
- Stay up to date with emerging digital trends and culture, attending events where required and engaging with the wider digital creative community
- Articulate and present creative ideas to internal teams including the Executive Board
- Have an understanding of typography, layout and colour
- Have commercial experience using Adobe Creative Cloud
So if you are looking for an exciting role in a growing organisation please send over your latest CV and portfolio.
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959337489