Title: Commercial Counsel
Location: Home Counties
Forsyth Barnes are currently working with a hugely successful Football Club in the recruitment of a motivated and flexible Commercial Counsel. Our partner are a Club with rich heritage, competing at the highest level, and as such are looking for a high calibre individual with a passion and drive to match.
Joining as part of the Club's elite Legal team, you will be heavily involved in supporting senior stakeholders with expert advice on legal and risk issues that impact the operations of the full organisation.
Commercial Counsel - Responsibilities:
- Draft, negotiate, review, and interpret agreements covering the full breadth of Club's commercial activities.
- Advise on legal issues and risks, company policies, and business strategy.
- Assist in the improvement of current, and the development to new practices across the Club.
- Exercise sound judgment when negotiating key business and legal terms
- Collaborate with outside counsel where necessary
- Handle projects at the discretion of Senior Management
Commercial Counsel ? Skills:
- A Qualified Solicitor, with excellent academic credentials.
- Minimum of 6 months' PQE experience.
- International experience would be advantageous.
- Outstanding analytical, communication and organisation skills.
- A passion for Sports, and an ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
If you're interested, please apply by emailing me with a copy of your most up to date CV, your current availability and salary expectations
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959342766