Web / Graphic Designer
Job Profile for Web / Graphic Designer - CKS77654
Web / Graphic Designer required for a leading manufacturer of Lighting Solutions based in the St. Albans area. The successful Web Designer will be responsible for the development and innovation of idea to engage international clientele.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Web Designer to join a growing team within an exciting industry sector.
Web / Graphic Designer Position Overview
- Assisting the Graphic Design process, utilising Adobe software packaging including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- Developing and Designing the company website to increase branding and exposure within the market place
- Supporting social media presence and the development of applications for mobile devices
- Liaising closely with the Manufacturing and Sales teams
Web / Graphic Designer Position Requirements
- Previous experience within graphic design, website design, and website development
- Knowledge of MySQL, SEO and WordPress is essential
- Proficient with Adobe packages (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat)
- Strong communication skills
- Full UK Driving License
Web / Graphic Designer Position Remuneration
- Salary, £25,000 - £30,000, Dependent upon Experience
- Monday - Friday 8am-6pm
- Pension Scheme
- 20 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959348818