We?re one of the UK?s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Carenotes, developed by Advanced Heath and Care, is a web-based electronic patient record management system designed for use within Mental, Community and Child Health. For these areas, the flexibility of the system and their modular nature means that each customer can build the product around their business needs.
The Team and Role
You will play a pivotal role in the success of our product delivery to our customers. Working as the Product Owner within the Health Care sector, you will be engaging in driving our products forward. You will work closely with our customers, and with development teams based in India, to ensure that the product is delivered to requirement and to schedule.
The Product Owner will form part of the development team on the care side of the business. Focus will be on the interfacing of the product to external systems, including national systems such as Spine and the screening test failsafe. The role involves the day to day management of product issues, analysis of user requirements and development of product documentation.
You will be a confident communicator with a high level of customer focus. You will need the ability to prioritise tasks, deal with multiple requirements simultaneously and have the willingness to learn and develop your technical product knowledge.
- Focus on understanding our customers? needs converting them into feasible product plans
- Contribute to the development and upkeep of Product Roadmaps.
- Act as the ?Product expert? both internally and externally, providing an important link liaising between the client and development/UI/UX teams.
- Input to product development activities in an Agile development environment.
- Gather user and third-party requirements and produce customer facing and internal specifications; understand the journey and why it is required.
- Create, manage and maintain user stories.
- Oversee user acceptance testing with the client, identify and discuss potential issues.
- Manage deadlines for new releases, working with the client to ensure features are prioritised for release.
- Engage with customers; sharing progress updates, providing product examples and examining feedback.
- Manage and demonstrate the release of new product features.
We would like you to be:
- Enthusiastic, eager to learn and to thrive under pressure
- A problem solver with a strong analytical approach
- A strong communicator with excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experienced with:
- Product roadmaps
- User story creation
- Gathering and analysing product requirements
- Managing user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Track, record and analyse defects.
- Operating within an Agile methodology
- The confidence to challenge and question user and third party system requirements and convert them into business solutions
- Passion for technology and ability to demonstrate product features.
- Have great organisational and administrative skills
- Adaptable and hard working
- Having experience of the software solutions industry within the health care sector is desirable, but not essential
- Experience of working with offshore development teams is also desirable but not essential. A willingness to work with offshore development teams is, however, essential.
- Experience with interface technologies, e.g. HL7, FHIR, XML, SQL, Web APIs is also desirable but not essential.
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for?
If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above.
Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
If you want to more about our careers and life in general at Advanced please follow us on Linked In and visit our careers page ***************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959333424