Travel Medical Insurance Underwriter
We are recruiting for an experienced Travel Medical Underwriter for our insurance client based in central Bristol. The successful applicant would be responsible for the medical technical pricing of products ensuring risks are appropriately priced, writing profitable business and defining the risk acceptance criteria in relation to Travel Insurance.
Key Duties include:
Duties to include but are not limited to:
- Calculating possible risk and quoting to ensure target profitability.
- Developing and maintaining risk premium, theoretical and price optimisation models.
- Developing and implementing pricing strategies that increase value through pricing optimisation
- Ensure effective pricing for over 50s and sustained profitability in this area.
- Calculating market price and alignment to pricing strategy.
- Defining the risk acceptance criteria specifically for Travel Insurance B2C, B2B & B2B2C schemes.
- Producing risk acceptance guidelines and documentation and coordinate this internally and externally with clients.
- Implement, maintain and control the referral process including pricing.
- Assessing underwriting and claims statistics in the business.
- To be compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998
For more information contact Rachel
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959335490