Quality Administrator Apprentice
Kick-start you career in Business Administration and build towards your future! Offering a structured learning journey and providing the skills you need to take on new responsibilities.
One of the UK's leading construction & facility service providers and as Kier Highways they are the largest UK Highways provider. In the eastern region (Area 6&8) they are responsible for the maintenance and management of the strategic highway network and work closely with their client Highways England.
Previously awarded Britain's most admired company.
Kier is an equality and diversity employer.
- Co-ordinate and attend MRG and Quality champion meetings
- Jointly manage, with the Assistant Quality Manager, the population & completion of actions on the Management System Action Schedule, following the Management of System Change Requests process where applicable
- Collate Customer Satisfaction Surveys as an input to the monthly Board Report in line with requirements & timescales provided by the Director
- Maintain the List of Site Addresses on the Management System; liaising with PA secretaries and receptionists as necessary
- Complete Remote Audits during the last week of each month, as per communication to Project Teams
- On receipt of the Contract Record Sheet implement the Systems Set Up process
- Populate the NCR Log with the details of non-conformances identified during internal audits & follow up on actions agreed with the Assistant Quality Manager
- Work with colleagues to identify potential improvements/changes to the Business Assurance system
- Good standard of education
- Previous administrative experience
- Must be IT literate with understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Efficient and professional approach with the ability to multi-task
- Possess strong communication, organisational and time management skills
- General willingness to be helpful, enthusiastic and flexible
- Able to work as an individual and as part of a team
GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths and English grades A-C
Benefits & Rewards:
Career progression into the following roles:
- Business Support within Kier
- Control hub
- Programming and planning team
- Design technical
- Commercial assistant
Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
Kier Construction is looking to recruit a Quality Administrator who will report to the Manager. The successful post-holder will be responsible for providing administrative support to the wider Quality team.
On this apprenticeship we would expect you to developed skills in:
- Working independently using your own initiative
- Understand safe working practices within the work environment
- Carry out a full range of business support activities
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959343043