KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Management Assessor / Trainer
(*Candidates also have the option to deliver AAT / Accountancy qualifications if competent*)
Location: North West - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 (up to £30,000 if candidates have AAT competency or AAT delivery experience)
Package: Generous Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Deliver Apprenticeships in Management level 4 and 5; conduct study group and 1-1 sessions with Managers, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends and sharing experiences.
- Along with Higher Apprenticeship delivery, you will Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeships in Business Administration levels 2/3 and Management level 3
- (If competent, candidates may also deliver AAT qualifications up to level 4).
- Deliver training and support learners with Functional Skills Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their QCF Diploma.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner?s needs.
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload, this will include generating recruits for the Apprenticeship programme by carrying out business development activities.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering Apprenticeships in Management up to level 3 as a minimum, along with Business Administration levels 2/3 and Functional Skills up to level 2.
- (Ideally, not essential) experience of delivering ILM Management up to level 5.
- Must hold sufficient hands on management competency within a professional environment.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Delivery experience and/or occupational competency within Accountancy / AAT.
- Hold own AAT qualification (or equivalent).
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959346051