Graduate Media Sales
Graduate Media Sales
Media publishing company Lyonsdown is searching for ambitious graduates interested in a career in media sales.
This person must be highly motivated with outstanding written and oral communication skills. They will join our graduate training programme, initially working as part of our delegate acquisition team before being fast-tracked into sponsorship sales.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Inviting business leaders to high-profile events
- Reaching and exceeding KPI activity targets
- Reaching and exceeding delegate registration targets
- Logging all relevant information into CRM systems
- Attending regular training and development sessions
Required skills and personal qualities:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Capacity to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Ability to liaise well with others
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills and project management ability
This is an entry-level position, but full and intensive training will be provided.
About Lyonsdown - Established media company that is the UK?s leading publisher of special interest reports and editorials. Distributed with The Daily Telegraph, The Sunday Telegraph, The Guardian, and The Economist, each of our publications reaches an average of 1.5 million people. We also publish content online through our Business Reporter and TEISS websites, which includes video studio debates, online articles, and digital magazines. This content is meant to deliver news and analysis around the issues effecting business to our global audience. In addition to our publications, we host conferences, breakfast meetings, and exclusive summits. These events bring together some of the most influential decision makers and innovators in modern business. Our exclusive events for business leaders complement the content and direction of our editorial projects, allowing us to have direct contact with our readers. Above all, our commitment is to make meaningful analysis for every business owner. Whether you?re running a small business, the head of a local company or an executive in a multinational corporation, there will be something for you at Lyonsdown.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959343334