- Deliver insights with up to date communication to the end client.
- Support senior management in delivering of client requirements for proactive, tactical analysis, and product / service development opportunities.
- Make sure client issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Liaise with the companies software development teams for software transformations.
- Ensure alert accuracy meets the agreed SLA, through analysis of available data and the refinement of available parameters, including in-store visits.
- Build and maintain performance measuring reports.
- Continuously improve the quality, timeliness and value of our insights.
- Degree in maths, statistics, operational research or similar.
- Strong experience in SQL.
- Good track record of using data to provide valuable commercial impact.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint competence.
- Experience using visualisation software (Tableau/Power BI)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959337527