Senior Consultant - Data & Analytics
OWN YOUR LIFE
OWN YOUR CAREER
OWN YOUR FIRM
Senior Consultant ? Data and Analytics
North Highland?s London office is open, energetic and fast growing. Based in the heart of Holborn Circus, we consistently feature in the ?Times Top 100 Companies to Work For?. Our high calibre people genuinely enjoy working here and have a passion for building our business as well as helping our clients.
Senior Consultants are Project Team Members with a primary focus on delivery, specifically in the data and analytics capability with our clients, including:
- Planning and leading work streams and small teams
- Applying effective project management skills to delivery
- Managing the tasks/activities of self and others to deliver desired outcomes
- Assuring quality completion of the deliverables
- Contributing to the development and coordination of client proposals
- Assisting in identifying new work at existing clients
- Building a professional relationship network
- Advising on data management, business intelligence, analytics and insight to clients
- Management consulting, advisory, professional services and/or Big 4 consulting experience
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience in SQL coding and BI reporting technologies
- Advanced degrees or professional certifications (professional qualifications in Prince 2, ITIL and Agile are of interest)
- Demonstrated track record of successful consulting engagement experience; including a role in managing and interfacing with senior level client executives
- Demonstrated track record of business development, stakeholder management and selling to senior members of an organisation.
- Solid experience in a number of core consulting capabilities. Areas of interest include data governance, data management and security, data storage, BI reporting, market insight and analytics.
- Solid in experience in SQL and data modelling in large organisations is also required. Advance knowledge of tools such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, Power BI and Qlik will be advantageous.
- The ability to use ETL tools such as Ab-Initio, Talend, Alteryx, and Informatica are a bonus.
- The ability to be versatile and work across industry sectors, with prior experience in sectors such as retail, travel and transport, public sector, financial services, life sciences, media and telecommunications
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients and within the company; can build consensus and achieve goals through influence
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills with professional staff, senior level executives and the community at large
- Creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
North Highland is a global consulting firm with a proven record of enabling great returns on our clients? investment. Our high-calibre consultants offer deep experience and expertise across many diverse industries and service areas. We specialise in solving tough business challenges, being easy to work with, and nurturing long-standing relationships with the most recognisable brands in the world. Ask any of our clients, and they?ll tell you.
North Highland is an equal employment opportunity company committed to diversity in the workplace.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959333632